Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Finally Educated!

Last night I volunteered at a local college for their Munchie Mania night.  This is an event during finals week that is designated to relieve stress.

What a blast!  I cannot remember the last night that I got home after midnight with my ears ringing from loud music.

Potential hearing loss aside, I was assigned to serve ice cream at the sundae station.   If I lifted weights, there would be no need  to do so today since my arm muscles are now fully developed after scooping frozen ice cream for hours.

I thought this job an exulted one since the president of the college was behind a fry-o-later serving up chicken fingers and getting pitted with grease.

The night served to educate me.  Most appropriate since I was on a college campus.  Here is what I learned:

1.  The Wobble

My only experiences in line dancing had been the electric slide or chicken dance.  Dare I also mention the Hokey Pokey?  But that was in grammar school.

Anyway, I learned this dance last night. 


 




2.  Deep Fried Macaroni and Cheese


Deep fried macaroni and cheese, dude!
How could I not have heard about this delicacy?
Why is it not in my cookbooks?
Now under consideration for my next open house!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment